Thread: Kanga Graphics

Default Kanga Graphics

I just bought a 98' Kanga and it doesn't have the MOOMBA graphic on the sides. Just wondering if there is anywhere to buy new graphics? Thanks for your help.

Wolf

Default Replying to Topic 'Kanga Graphics'

I ordered some of the graphics for my 98 kanga but not the large MOOMBA decal that I think you may be wanting. I ordered the stickers that I wanted and more fix up parts from Surfside Boat Center. You can contact them at 480-967-0745. I spoke to Tim. I've got to get the bottom ( blue) part of mine painted maybe next summer. The original owner had never heard of wax and its oxidized pretty bad. I'll be shopping for the same decal soon too. Anyways Tim sold me the new AWSA stickers... Let me know if you find it. cliff

I want the little kangaroo graphic for my Yukon window! My friend that bought the Supra has Supra in his window. I think a kangaroo would be cooler (he picked it up Friday, oh is it a sweet boat).

I plan to bring my dealer my Lund paraphernalia magazine I still get after more than five years with the boat. It is full of hats, sweat shirts, towels, gloves, life jackets, accessories, can holders, etc, etc. SC marketing is really missing the boat (note pun) not marketing more stuff with the logo. The kangaroo is cool and IMHO totally neglected. The SC design people have also not done well designing the Moomba boat graphics for transition to hats, shirts, watches, necklaces, metal key chains, etc. The kangaroo is very well designed for that application. The supra emblem is also pretty well designed for the decal, etc.

If you think Nike is using Tiger to sell shoes, look at their financials. He is selling hats & tee shirts.

You can tell from the history here that SC spends a ton of money protecting their reputation and building a loyal customer base. They could do a much better job making billboards out of us

My $.02, worth what you paid for it,

SD2
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth

I live in Mexico and i want to buy a couple of "moomba" decals just like the one tath i have in the stearn of my Mobius LSV, also i want some kangaroo decals of all sizes.
    any idea how to get them?

Regards

Simon

I replaced my decals this year.
    I went to the local sign shop with some moomba material and me and the owner surfed the web as well. We just scanned in and copied some images from websites until we found the perfect decal and he made them custom to fit. The cost was cheap and I got exactly what I wanted.

I replaced my decals this year.
    I went to the local sign shop with some moomba material and me and the owner surfed the web as well. We just scanned in and copied some images from websites until we found the perfect decal and he made them custom to fit. The cost was cheap and I got exactly what I wanted.