Thread: my 4th weekend

Unhappy my 4th weekend

weather only in the 70's, lake windblown ALL 4 days we were up there camping, didn't get on the water once to board or surf so boat never was ran until leaving to take someone home and it didn't feel right. as I pulled it out, found this:

my brand new to me acme prop that has less than 5hrs of runtime on my boat. hoping Idaho Marine and Propeller can fix 'er. weather heading north of 90deg starting Thursday and I'm off until Monday the 12th. was hoping to get some good surfing in this week with the lake empty
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Strange hit on the prop. Do you think it was from a hit while docked? I would think you would see some damage on the other blades if you were moving.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

My thoughts as well. Normally a moving strike gets all four blades, ask my wife! If it is rough on the end it is most likely a rock/ramp etc..
    2006 Moomba OBV-"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you".

prop shop said rock from being parked and probably a roller that came in and drove the back of the boat into it..
    $85 and done on friday..

could have been a whole lot worse..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten