Default Need Boa system knob

I have an older wakeboard, got the byerly bindings. Anyways was donning it and when I slid into the water the knob that tightens them down popped off of one of the bindings. Would like to use it as a spare board for other people that want to try wakeboarding instead of them strapping on my Viva. Anyone got some old bindings with the boa system that are perhaps torn up or in horrible shape? I would really like to have one of those knobs.

Default Boa Knobs

I have 2 Brand New Knobs and a Replacement cranck or cam and cable that Obrien sent me on a simple inquiry about a Used set of bindings on Ebay. I'll send them to you if you'll PM your address, but i bet Obrien would replace them. Mine will probably never be used though. So you might as well use them.

Darren
    FamilyMatters

2009 Outback

Get to know your local shop, they'll ususually give you them for free. My kids snowboard boots have that system and the guy told us they were guaranteed for life!
    Last edited by jamie_abb; 07-12-2010 at 10:14 AM.
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Default Boa Knobs

Did you get the Knobs??? I Sent them Tuesday.

Hope they help!

Darren
    FamilyMatters

2009 Outback