Default Any wakeboarders around Lake Washington?

I am looking for folks to come out on my boat on Lake Washington. I'm having a tough time finding people that are as keen as I am to wakeboard and surf.
    2009 Outback V

Move here. I'll sell my boat and go out on yours.

It's a shame isn't it? I remember so many days I couldn't get anyone to go out, especially once football season starts (DVR was make for boaters). That's probably why I wanted 6 kids. They have no choice! Actually, they do have a choice: Boat -- or stay home and pull weeds.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Hahaha thanks for the offer guys. Very tempting...
    2009 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by aaroncat View Post
    I am looking for folks to come out on my boat on Lake Washington. I'm having a tough time finding people that are as keen as I am to wakeboard and surf.

I know right? People always want to go mid day saturday or sunday, and it is horrible then. Water is whitecapping. Early morning or late evening and its usually glass out. But nobody wants to go then. If I ask someone if they want to come out, they ALWAYS respond with "who's going to be there?" I say, I hope nobody!

Quote Originally Posted by gcnettl View Post
    I know right? People always want to go mid day saturday or sunday, and it is horrible then. Water is whitecapping. Early morning or late evening and its usually glass out. But nobody wants to go then. If I ask someone if they want to come out, they ALWAYS respond with "who's going to be there?" I say, I hope nobody!
    Bloody oath mate!
    2009 Outback V

Default Wakeboarders around Lake Washington

My son was just Stationed at Ft Lewis WA (Army) and he's mourning being that far from GA and the Moomba. He'll wakeboard all day, and pitch in for the Gas. He's probably going to have to get a wetsuit though he's used to water in the 90s.

Darren
    FamilyMatters

2009 Outback

still looking for wakeboarders? I would be interested.
    thanks

Default >^_^<

I would love to join you! I moved up from PHX so I don't know anyone with a boat yet. It would be nice to get back into wakeboarding! Please let me know if you are still looking!

Hey fellas. Sorry I forgot about this thread. Can anyone interested PM me with any details you think are pertinent. How close do you live to the lake? What days and times can you make it out? etc
    2009 Outback V

I live in Seattle and im down to hit the water whenever. I only surf though.