Default SKYLON Rubicon 450 Tower Speakers....what amp??

I am stuck with these behemoths and still not sure what to use to power them. They were currently using a Diamond Audio 600.4 I believe. I believe it was listed at 115 WATTS per.

The speakers on my tower actually say Defcon Reference IV on them.

Help needed on how I need to run these off a Kicker ZX 650.4?

May be changing the tower speakers soon, but wanted to get them up and running for a quick fix. I have another amp running my Polks in the cabin.

Anythoughts??

Sorry its late, so this may be a bit garbeled. Ole WBD should have been asleep around 9:30.

Thanks in advance.....
    Last edited by WaterBullDawg1980; 07-01-2010 at 11:26 PM.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBullDawg1980 View Post
    I am stuck with these behemoths and still not sure what to use to power them. They were currently using a Diamond Audio 600.4 I believe. I believe it was listed at 115 WATTS per.

The speakers on my tower actually say Defcon Reference IV on them.

Help needed on how I need to run these off a Kicker ZX 650.4?

May be changing the tower speakers soon, but wanted to get them up and running for a quick fix. I have another amp running my Polks in the cabin.

Anythoughts??

Sorry its late, so this may be a bit garbeled. Ole WBD should have been asleep around 9:30.

Thanks in advance.....
    How many speakers and are they 4 ohm speakers?
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

I guess I should know this but they came with the boat and I simply am not sure.

There are 6 speakers total, 2 of which look to be horns/tweeters.

You can see a picture of them on the boat in my album.

I am not finding a lot of reading on these as they are a few years old. About the only thing I can find on them as they were decent at the time and they are very heavy. Which I can verify, trust me.

Would I be able to tell by looking at the setup on the old amp?
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden