Default Multi Lakes - Multi States Trip

As some of you know we have our condo at norris and spend many days and nights there. But the kids and I started thinking about a multi state - multi lake trip over a 2 week period next year.
    Has anyone ever done a trip like this?

I was thinking of KY, TN, NC, AR to start and hit 2 lakes per state at 2 nights per stop.

The wife said have fun with that look.

sounds like fun-I would love to do something like that
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Smile

As a kid one summer we did a similar type trip but just to go fishing. We also didn;t travel to different states just one Province. Not the Province we live in either. We did a Tour of Northern Sask.Canada and fished about 9 lakes in 2 weeks and at the time went as far North as the road went. That was 25yrs ago but it was a good experience just the same. Also some of the best fishing i have ever done in my life. 3 lakes at the time were trophy lake so needless to say we caught some Big fish.
    It is /was fun and tiring but an experience i will never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    As some of you know we have our condo at norris and spend many days and nights there. But the kids and I started thinking about a multi state - multi lake trip over a 2 week period next year.
    Has anyone ever done a trip like this?

I was thinking of KY, TN, NC, AR to start and hit 2 lakes per state at 2 nights per stop.

The wife said have fun with that look.
    Sounds like a lot of fun. Are you going to camp or motel it? Be sure to have a security plan if you are using motels.

I think you should post your schedule and invite Moomba owners to join you on their home lakes on the days you will be there. Take lots of pics. Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thinking of using my dads RV or looking for marina's with hotels and slips. Once on the lake stay at the lake.
    I would welcome any Moomba or Supra boater.

Sled491 Guest

We used to make a trip to a single lake every summer for years. Been to AR MN Canada etc. Was always fun, just seemed we always found the best spots to hang out the day we were supposed to leave.

Reese350 Guest

We just spent a week in a floating house at Flat Hollow Marina on Norris. I think you're going to be hard pressed to find a nicer lake. It was amazing! Sounds like a fun trip with the boys though.

Quote Originally Posted by Reese350 View Post
    We just spent a week in a floating house at Flat Hollow Marina on Norris. I think you're going to be hard pressed to find a nicer lake. It was amazing! Sounds like a fun trip with the boys though.
    I was at our friends house in the cove behind Flat Hollow on Sunday and had dinner at Flat Hollow. I know how nice Norris is don't want to leave friday, but we have renters coming in. If you want to head back down let me know we rent out our condo just past the jumoing bridge.

Reese350 Guest

We left on Saturday morning (7/3) so it doesn't sound like we would have crossed paths. We were there for a week. I saw a lot of Moombas and Supras on the water so SC is well represented down there.