Default In Dash Depth Finder wiring diagram?

Does any have a wiring diagram for a stock in dash depth finder?
    For 2005 Moomba Mobius with factory through hull transducer in dash depth gauge.

Thank you

I should have it at home. in the box.

i will try and post it tonight
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Thank you!

cmprint,

sorry no instruction in the box from sc, justa puck, gauge and some wires.

email [email protected] he should be able to help

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

After tracking down all the wires and checking all connections, and still only
    -- display, I ordered a complete new Faria SS in white to match the factory gauge look.
    Thanks for the help.

Thumbs up

Installed the Faria ss Chessepeak in white matches stock gauges perfectly. The in hull transducer installed very easy with a mount to inside hull with silicon, let it set overnight then installed transducer into the mount filled with non toxic RV antifreeze to create a non void reading through hull. Routed the new cable to the dash via the starboard side gunnel, much easier then under floor. Swaped fuel guage and stock depth locations, made the easiest choice since I fill up everytime before launch and prefer to read depth over fuel on the dash vs looking down by throttle control. Took the boat out yesterday and depth works at all speeds even in the green/brown waters of the Bay of Green Bay.

I highly recommend this guage if you need to install or replace your depth finder.

Thanks for posting this. I am getting ready to do the same. Were the instructions pretty easy to follow? Sounds like you installed the in hull, so you didn't have to do any drilling through the hull or anything like that right? How hard was the wiring?

I did not have to drill any holes in hull. It was easy. Mount the transducer holding bracket to floor with a high grade silicon adhesive. Make sure to let it cure atleast 24 hours. Then fill with RV antifreeze (non-toxic pink stuff) mount in transducer by using 2 screws to a lock collar, add o-ring, then push into bracket turn and lock into place. I ran the wires along back and zip tied under side gunnel to route them to the guage in dash. It reads at any speed in any water condition. The install seemed a bit confusing at first, until I actually started, then it was a matter of 30 minutes after bracket was cured to floor.

pictures, pictures pictures.....

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Do you have any pictures??? I'm am looking to add a depth finder to my 05 ls
    Slik Skipy
    05 Mobius LS - Kenwood 440U - 107 Transom - JL Audio M6600 - (10) Polk DB651 - Phoenix Gold Octane 800W - JL Audio W6V3