Default Dry height of Mobius LSV

Hey, could anyone let me know the height of a Mobius LSV while trailered? Thinking about getting one and wonder if it will fit in the garage.

Thanks!

Default Replying to Topic 'Dry height of Mobius LSV'

With tower up or down.
    JOhn

Default Replying to Topic 'Dry height of Mobius LSV'

Tower down.

Thanks!

Default Dry height of LSV

I just bought a 2008 LSV and am now trying to figure out how to get it in the garage. (I know - that's a little backwards) Measureing the top point of the highest hinge (I'll be collapsing it) gives 7'4''. I know I can buy myself a couple inches by letting air out of the tires and lowering the tongue as far as it will go. We have a couple garage options at our lake - our house and my Dad's so I'm not sure what I can or will need to get by with. I'll keep you posted as to what is the lowest height I can get out of it.

I let the air out of my tires when i put it in the garage. When the boat is in and settled, I refill the tires again. Here are a few pictures.

Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

jp, i posted how tight my lsv fits going into a standard garage door on here in the past, i am able to back it in with the truck

this is a link
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ght=talk+tight
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Reese350 Guest

I have an 06 LSV and with the tower down (unhooked from the truck), I can get it into a standard garage door but it is TIGHT.

Default Mobius LSV Height on Trailer

So I took our 08 Mobius LSV to the lake this weekend to try and put it in the garage. It fit, but MAN was it tight. When we got there I measured the lowest solid part of the door frame - it was 6'11.5''; I was worried. We measured the top of the highest hinge at 7'3''. We backed it up with the van to the point where the board racks were almost hitting the door. The racks ended up being about a quarter inch higher than the hinge at the front of the tower (yes it was that close). Sitting there still attached to the van, they were a good 3 inches above the door frame. We were pretty discouraged, but started letting air out of the tires and took the trailer off the van lowering it as far as it would with the trailer jack. About this - I think in the future I will make a LOW hitch for the van, because the trailer jack only lowered about 2 inches more than it would be sitting on the van hitch, and man that's a heavy boat. I didn't let an obscene amount of air out of the tires, but they definitely looked way low. Even at this point with the highest point sitting a few inches away from the door, it was not obvious that it was going to fit. I started pushing and my dad watched the top very closely. It squeezed in with about a quarter of an inch to spare. Once in, I re-inflated the tires. I'll attach pictures if I can figure out how to do it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I put my board racks on the upper cross bar. not so much for getting in the garage because i have an 8' high door, but because i wanted them there. but that would put them lower when the tower is down.

Any body have mesaurements for 2002 Outback LSV? The tower on this one fold foward.