Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sled491 Guest

I don't get it, we nothing but 10% ethanol gas, I have never had a problem. I don't run regular mind you, but still never a problem.

Z your wake will get even smaller and flatter if you can get yourself up to 34. I bet at 36 the wake on your boat is the best it can be, that's how our boats were designed, but look at me talking to the engineer

Sled491 Guest

Well you know we are flying back sunday morning from Fort Lauderdale and heading straight to the lake. Depending are where you are in Indiana you could be at the lake waiting for a ski. I trust you to get my boat off the lift and have her idling at the landing

Well I wish I could but my father is not so well so I need to spend some time with him.
    Speaking of lifts because as soon as we get home here we are going to turn around with the boat and go to Georgia. We pulled the boat off the lift on Sunday and have her sitting in the driveway ready to go!

You should have just brought the boat with you and droped it off at Wolfemans place in Atlanta and then just grabbed it on your way south to the Sinclair mini jam
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Why don't we all just go NOW???? We have had rain from the outer bands of that hurricane for 8 days in a row now. But it sure looks nice next week.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Hmmm. been nothing but sun here in the Fort

Wish I could pour it all down to you.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Soooooo....back on topic, who all is going??

Looks like I may be towing the family and the boat, so I am looking forward to it! I may be convincing another Moomba owner to come on down as well.

How many are camping?
    Last edited by WaterBullDawg1980; 07-02-2010 at 01:52 PM.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

were coming up-look forward to meeting you
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

What you saying we drifted off topic again? Didn't notice

Many of us here suffer from ADD and WIP