Default Windshield for a 97' Boomerang

Hi all,
    I am new here and have been searching around for quite sometime... to find a replacement windshield for my 97' Moomba Boomerang. A piece at the very end of the left side has broken off... happened by the previous owner. I would like to replace the windshield. Where can I buy one... I am probably afraid to hear the cost of one...

Thanks!
    Lakeside09

skiers choice has one that is going to be a avalible soon. When i was looking for a windshield for my 92 they said they had started to make them but would take about 3 to 4 months for me to get one. the price was 800 bucks plus tax and shipping so who knows what that would cost. Also all boomerangs have the same windshield just the newer ones have the aluminum frame and that comes with the one from S.C. which is worth it cause it solves the breakin it problem lol. Ya could do like me and make your own for about 200 bucks takes some know how and luck but its very doable. check out mine see what ya think and if ya want i will tell you how i did it.

That looks sweet bro... how did you do it?

First off go to any glass shop they can order you a 4'x8' sheet of 1/8" inch thick tinted lexan. The boomerang windshield is 2' high at the higest point and 10' long. You will have to cut the lexan diagonally to get those measurements. It will be about 1" short so I rounded the corners. But ya take off the old one and lay it flat on the new sheet trace the outline and mark the holes too I used a matabo saw to cut with a thin blade just make sure u are on a sheet of plywood and keep the old windshield on top as a guide it will not be perfect so use a roughter to round the edges. When drilling the holes have a board behind so u won't bust them out. when u bolt it on start in the middle an work ya way out using every other hole it will bend right around. Then poof new windshield.