Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Idk Al i tend to like the readings on mine and as for that its said before compared to what that water temp felt and and what it feels now seems pretty right on.

Tell ya what, we need to get out again together and compare

I know when the water was colder we both read the same temps.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sled491 Guest

I personally don't trust my PP temp gauge. Ii will tell you that since the humidity went away the water has cooled off considerably. Air today was 80's and water felt cool when I jumped in for my passes. Don't get me wrong with 80's for air temp the cooler feeling water was refreshing, I'm just saying that for us in the north you can tell we are on the tail end of the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    I personally don't trust my PP temp gauge. Ii will tell you that since the humidity went away the water has cooled off considerably. Air today was 80's and water felt cool when I jumped in for my passes. Don't get me wrong with 80's for air temp the cooler feeling water was refreshing, I'm just saying that for us in the north you can tell we are on the tail end of the summer.
    and the problem is it just started about 5 weeks ago here anyways (summer that is)

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    you can tell we are on the tail end of the summer.
    ugghhhhh . . . . .

Sled491 Guest

Yeah I know, low to mid 50's at night already. Great for sleeping, not so good for holding water temps

, I'm just saying that for us in the north you can tell we are on the tail end of the summer.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking the same thing sled. Getting cooler at night although i remember we had warm days in Sept.
    _________
    09 OB V