Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Last time I checked 640 + 1200 = 1840 and 640 + 1800 = 2440. I have never seen a z5 anywhere close to 1200 and never claimed to. Sorry if my phrasing was confusing And if you did find one for 1200 I am still not sold that its that much better after seeing both in person. But thats just my opinion.

As to the install it does take 2 people and about 1-2 hours but as far as most of the mods for your boat I would think thats not too bad.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

The Monster website says it (Cargo Bimini) can't be towed. What do you do with it to get it to the lake???

Thanks
    Darren
    FamilyMatters

2009 Outback

Well, if you have a truck and order the small bimini you can put it in the back. We have the medium size which is awsome and we take the canvas off of the frame and just trailer with the frame on the tower. When we get to the lake we put canvas back on the frame. It takes about 2-3min to place back. Have taken 2 trips up to Chattanooga from central Alabama on the highway at 65-75mph (I don't drive fast when towing the boat usauall just at speed limit and have had no issue with the frame. Installed correctly the frame doesn't move at all on tower. Don't know what we did without it all last summer....oh thats right we roasted alive!!!
    Plus no having to clutter up the tower with another set of board racks. I have seen mulitlpe boats this year loaded down with 8 wakeboard/surfboards. You can have a total of 7 boards with the medium top and your 2 board racks. Never had that many different boards on my boat yet but will probably happen soon I am sure.(lots of people asking to come out lately!)
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)

Default Monster Cargo Bimini

The Website says it can't be trailered, what do you do with it on the way to the lake???
    FamilyMatters

2009 Outback

Thanks Salyers!!!! Great Info!! Yes we are Roasting, I'm ordering it! Were, going to come check out Wedowee, I've got a host of friends who live on the Lake! Hope to see you there! The LS with the Monster Cargo Bimini? Sorry I missed the reply the first time!
    Peace
    Family Matters
    FamilyMatters

2009 Outback

We trailer with frame up only and have had no issues. We just don't have the canvas on the frame. Canvas would not stand up to being trailered. It would act like a parachute and probably damage tower/gel coat.

Like I said earlier we have taken mutiple 250 mile round trips at 70mph speeds with frame still on tower and have not had any issues with it. JUST TAKE CANVAS OFF.

Hope you love it. We do!!

Let us know when you come! Red and Black LS!!
    Last edited by Salyers; 07-06-2010 at 09:34 PM.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)