Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Klasse all in one polish/acrylic sealant, Collinite paste fleetwax and Collinite Insulator wax.
    I get most of my stuff from www.autogeek.net and if you use "clubmember" as a coupon code you get 10% off.
    '99 Outback (Maroon/Creme) GM 350/Holley 4150
    550 HRS
    LaSalle-Peru, IL

I only use Mequiar's stuff on my boat and my cars. My boat was looking pretty bad before this season due to my neglect last year. So this year, I put the elbow grease to it and it was shining like new. The products I used are:

Step 1: Oxidation Remover
    Step 2: #44 Color Restorer
    Step 3. #45 Polish
    Step 4. #56 Pure Wax

I also use the #57 Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Condiditoner and the #54 Gel Wash.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Hmm... still sounds a little like an infomercial. I'm just wondering how it will remove yellow lake stains from the white hull. Maybe it protects so well you don't need them in the first place? I suppose I should just give it a try and see for myself. Thanks for the suggestion!
    don't know about it taking off the yellow stains, but I agree with meech & love the Leverage too. If I remember correctly, it has some special polymer base and the water does seem to just slide off. I used to wax the boat once a month, now it's pretty much just at the start of the season.

Can anybody suggest anything for a good water spot remover?
    2006 Mobius XLV

Quote Originally Posted by jbheuerman View Post
    Can anybody suggest anything for a good water spot remover?
    Babes or Duckys

Sled491 Guest

Babes water spot remover is awsum, but will remove wax too so try to avoid overspray. Our lake is shut down due to all the rain we got. Slow no wake only. Had to drop some guests off at the landing and while putting back to our house, I gave my boat a complete shine up with Babes boat bright, so darn easy doesn't seem like I'm diong it right

Diluted household vinegar removes water spots (and wax). Reapply wax. Simple and cost effective.
    2001 Moomba Outback, Indmar Assault 325 + 4BBL Holley

Just ordered a bottle of Leverage. Read a bunch of positive reviews so hopefully the boat will look great.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by graybmg View Post
    Diluted household vinegar removes water spots (and wax). Reapply wax. Simple and cost effective.
    This is a great spot remover, but the products like babes and leverage do the same thing and leave a beautiful protective shine