Threaded View

Default Finally got my Exile system installed

I finally took some pictures of my stereo install and I thought I should post 'em up before I forget. Please excuse the crappy pics, I took them just before putting the boat away after we got home from the lake at about 8pm last Saturday.

The Install included:

Kenwood KMR-700U
    6 polk db651 cabins
    4 Exile XM7s on the tower
    Exile XPe12D Sub in custom Exile Box
    Exile 1K Harpoon amp
    Exile S500.1 monoblock amp
    Exile Xi800.4 amp
    WS420 EQ
    Kinetik HC2000 battery
    Amp racks and battery box constructed of composite Medex material

First of all I need to thank Brian at Exile. He was amazingly patient with answering all my stupid questions. I did run into a couple of hiccups along the way with the install, and he was able to solve the problems in no time. I was also super impressed with how quick he responds to phone calls, emails, etc... To anyone considering Exile - stop considering and just do it! Best customer service ever, period.

I also need to give props to Mobile Innovations in East Wenatchee, WA. They did an amazing job on this install. The pictures I took really don't do it any justice. It is exactly what I was hoping for. The wiring is organized and out of sight as much as possible. The wiring of the XM7s on the tower is visible in ONLY one spot, where they jump from the front to the rear bar (see last pic).

The final word is...this system absolutely pounds! Hopefully I'll get some better pics taken soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bbyquist; 06-25-2010 at 12:14 AM.
    2007 Mobius LS