Default Installing yourself or paying?

Im trying to figure out if i should pay the 300 hundred dollars to have them install a new amp tower speakers and the ws420 or anybody whos done is it pretty self explanatory or difficult.
    Also i would need to bridge the new amp to run the tower speakers

I did mine myself - however I am thinking about paying $150 to re-wire my bows, mount amps, clean up everything, etc.

However, I am going to build my own sub box.

the only part im getting scared about is the amps i dont want to underpower the speakers or anything of that nature

$300 is a fair price if you are paying because going rate on just running/wiring tower speakers is $200 alone

this question can't be answered on here. it's simply a matter of your technical abilities and knowledge of stereo installs.

I would probably suggest that if you are at all second-guessing yourself, pay and have it done. most shops are going to charge a little more to clean up someone's project than start clean. now if you have a buddy that has done stereo installs before, and not the big prefabbed box sitting on the back seat of a chevy cavalier, you might enlist them to help you out for maybe beer/pizza, or better yet, a few pulls and a nice afternoon on the water.. I would jump at that chance

and you da man is correct, that is a very fair price..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

that price was if i pulled the wire myself which i can do without a problem. Just wondering if the instructions/manuals that come with the tower speakers or amps are any good. I have a buddies boat that has two amps installed and the dual battery setup so im thinking i would be able to

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper2 View Post
    that price was if i pulled the wire myself which i can do without a problem. Just wondering if the instructions/manuals that come with the tower speakers or amps are any good. I have a buddies boat that has two amps installed and the dual battery setup so im thinking i would be able to
    That's a high price if you pull the wire yourself for them...jeez, that's half the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    That's a high price if you pull the wire yourself for them...jeez, that's half the battle.
    No kidding. Most of the sweat and hard work is pulling the wires. Hooking it up is a piece of cake

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I didn't mind a bit using an installer. Find a good one, and they will make it look better than if it came from the factory. Mine was worth every penny.
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4