Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question 2010 LSV w/ MB Quart Nautic Audio

We just got our new 2010 LSV boat. It has the USB port for my Ipod. I can't get it to work. I have a Gen 2 Ipod Touch. When I plug it into the USB port the radio switches to Ipod Play, my ipod beeps a few times like it is trying to connect, but gives up and the radio says Error. Anyone else have this issue? I can get it to work through the audio port, but not usb. I even bought a new cord tonight that was for ipods being used with usb ports on radios.
    Thanks!!

My understanding was that USB port is only for playing USB flash drives. When I looked at the manual it stated that there was another ipod cable that plugs into the back of the controller that allows direct plugin to the ipod through the interface.

when i looked into the mb quart manual it said that there was another plug in you can order for the ipod, i had the same issue.....i just use the plug in jack rite now but i cant understand what the difference is between the jack you plug into your puter and one you would plug into the usb would be......its usb?????? I would like some clarification aswell. i mean we pay for the control s you can (plug and play)

Default Pics

29racer where r the pics of your boat, lets have a look.

I have not got any pictures yet, but will get some when we head out tomorrow. (Brittany Blue which my wife chose and I will have to say at first I was not a big fan of the color choice but it has started to grow on me) I am pretty sure the usb port in the glove box is an extension that is plugged into the main unit in the spot it shows on the manual. I could not fine were it talks about a seperate cord. What page is that on?
    Thanks for the info if I find out anything I will post going to call dealer and see if I figure something out shortly.

I have the ipod cable from MB Quart. The model # is MBQ-IPOD-HAR-13. I ordered mine from athome-atsea.com for about $35. It does allow you to use the radio (and remote) to control the ipod, so you can leave it in the glove box.

Didn't order it here - it seems it's no longer listed on the athome-atsea.com site.

http://www.dvbcaraudio.co.uk/quart-m...ab=description
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

TL7 Is your Ipod An Ipod touch?
    Thanks!

No, I have a 30gb ipod classic and a 3g iphone.
    Current: 2010 LSV
    Previous: 2007 Outback

The first thing I tried when I got the new boat home last night was my Ipod Nano. The deck gave me a error msg as well. I was using the usb connection. Any advice.

Yes, we use an is75 cable within a transverse run kit. This places the ipod at the driver's side, powers and charges the ipod. The menu is maintained on the ipod. This plugs into the auxilary RCAs on the back of the source unit. We add a hideaway electronic switcher for other accessories, satellite radio for example, to function on the same AUX inputs.

David
    Earmark Marine