Default Sold my Outback.. Sad...

Sold my Outback last weekend. Put it on Craigslist at 4pm Friday thinking it would take 2-4 weeks to sell. It was GONE from my house at 9:30am on Saturday morning.. It sold in about 16 hours for what we wanted for it. This was NOT a fire sale price. I'm shocked.

Thought I'd have another month with it.

Wife and I are starting a new chapter in our lives. Buying or building a new house (reason for the sale), starting a family (babytime!) and I'm interviewing for new jobs..

We'll have another boat in the next year or two but it probably won't be another Moomba. I've loved every hour we put on ours but the next boat will probably be a 09-10 Malibue Wakesetter or loaded V-Ride..

I'm still going to be a Moomba forum member. I love you guys.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Sorry to see the sale. good luck with you endeavors, tha'st alot on the plate, but certainly understandable

you will be missed.

FYI I am a member of BU, MC and Supra Just for information purposes
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Wow - congrats on the fast sale!

If you need any mortgage help with your new endevour let me know, I am a loan officer with a very large bank.
    2013 Outback V

Congrats on the sale. LOL on the fact you think you are building a house and starting a family and the next boat won't be a Moomba!!!!! Be sure to report back on that one. Many have been there and you will see how priorities change and you go back to the value you know. Best of luck to you in the meantime!!!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

Best of luck, don't be so sure you won't be back, our Moombas and Supras are #3 in sales for a reason. I ski with 3 MC's and every one of the guys agrees my boat is a top line tow boat.

I remember when we got married, ordered our first boat, signed the papers to build our first house and got married all within 4 mnths! 1st kid came 2 yrs after that