Default Surfing on the right side

(I tried searching, but it won't @#$% use 'right' as a search word, because it's too common. Thanks.)

This is our third year surfing and we are doing great and loving it. I'm thinking about trying to switch the wake to right side of the boat, primarily because my stupid center ballast is always draining itself and I'm thinking it's because the boat is leaning so far to the side of it's drain. However, everyone is comfortable enough now to ride opposite and I think it will be fun just to try it.

Any tips on riding right side (behind the driver) rather than left?
    -ryan
    '10 Wakesetter LSV

Thats all I surf is goofy. Started out in CA that way and never changed for what ever reason. I actually tried to surf normal yesterday and ended up launching the board into the rear deck. Think I will just stay goofy for the time being. Not much of a challenge for the boat IRT setup. When I drive, @ 200lbs more weight goes to the right side so all my buds get a cleaner lip. I have a fly high 400lb in the rear and the original GG III (200lb?) bag behind the drivers seat. the center sack is full to lenghten the face. This set up works for my buds but I have to tweek it for me due to the loss of my weight.
    2006 Moomba OBV-"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you".

Quote Originally Posted by OBV6 View Post
    Thats all I surf is goofy. Started out in CA that way and never changed for what ever reason. I actually tried to surf normal yesterday and ended up launching the board into the rear deck. Think I will just stay goofy for the time being. Not much of a challenge for the boat IRT setup. When I drive, @ 200lbs more weight goes to the right side so all my buds get a cleaner lip. I have a fly high 400lb in the rear and the original GG III (200lb?) bag behind the drivers seat. the center sack is full to lenghten the face. This set up works for my buds but I have to tweek it for me due to the loss of my weight.
    I have an 06 OBV as well, and my current rear bags are stamped 19X19X30, which I think is around 400lbs. I've seen other posts that the stock rear bags in the GIII system are 275lb. Does anyone know the dimensions stamped on those bags? My stock center bag is 16X10X70, which I think is around 400lbs as well. It's 370 cubic inches larger than the rear bags, so that's only about a 13 or 14 lb difference.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand