Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sunglasses

i just forked out the dough for a pair of the oakley flak jackets as well. most comfortable pair of sunglasses i ever bought. i always buy the cheap ones cause i'm so hard on them but decided to get a nice pair boating and i use them when i play baseball and softball too. first pair of polarized glasses i've gotten and i think i'm hooked now.
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Default great site

Quote Originally Posted by cbboarder View Post
    try this website www.6pm.com and click on the clearance tab. I bought (3) pairs of Spy for over memorial day weekend for the wife and I. Of course she needs 2 pairs! I paid $29.95 for the Hielo's. Even some of their Oakleys are over 75% off.

thanks for the info. those are good prices
    '09 OBV

I rock a set of floating croakies on the water. I yank them the first moment I get to land... but on the lake I could care less.
    Bunch of fun cars and trucks...... now I just need a boat. >.<

www.6pm.com is having a sunglasses sale this weekend. Most Spy Optic's are 19.95 and 29.95.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    2009 Outback V