Thread: Wakeboard Bag

Default Wakeboard Bag

I want to get a wakeboard bag to protect my new board. I figure after paying 500 for it that I want to keep it nice. I am trying to find a wakeboard bag that I don't have to take my bindings off. I never move my bindings so I don't want to have to take them on and off everytime. I know I have seen them before but I can't find one. Any help? My board is a CWB so would like the same bag but doesn't really matter.
    2006 Mobius LSV

Can't help with the CWB branding, but I know both Ronix and Hyperlite bags fit with bindings on.

We have this one that holds one board with the bindings on. it is a really nice bag.

http://www.bartswatersports.com/cata...8G12/index.asp

I also have a gator bag that holds two boards with the bindings on.
    '07 Moomba Outback V.

You just missed an awsome sale on Evogear.com. I picked up two Liquid Force travel bags with wheels for less than $70 each. Got them today and they hold two boards each WITH bindings on the board and each comparment is divided with a padded divider. Top notch bag and looks better in person than on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake Master View Post
    I have a buddy that has the 2009 version of this bag. It pretty much looks identical from what I recall. Anyways, his board with boots fits in there but it is really tight. He has size 13 Zues boots.
    2008 Mobius LSV Blue and Black.

I have the 08' faction setup with Bag and my bindings fit fine, but size 9/10. Awesome bag and really protects. I won't have another board without bag.