Thread: cumberland lake

Default cumberland lake

aug 2-6 family is going to cumberland getting a 6 bedroom house boat from jamestown marina. any forum members use this area or gonna be in this area those days. wouldn't mind meeting up with some of the great people that make up this forum.
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

let me know how it goes. my dad lives near sommerset and wants me to bring boat up. those aug dates don't work as i'm going to a wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    gus...

how far is Cumberland from Mammoth caves?
    i'm not too sure where that is even located at ed. i'll check a map and see what i can find out why you been to mammoth caves or just heard of it?
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

Quote Originally Posted by urban8designs View Post
    let me know how it goes. my dad lives near sommerset and wants me to bring boat up. those aug dates don't work as i'm going to a wedding.
    i can tell your now its a great time its the third year i've been a part of this with the family usually somewhere between 10-15 of us get a house boat bring all our boats and jet skis and just lots of good food and don't leave the water for 5 straight days! although this will be the first year with the moomba so its goona be even better yet!

Have fun. I'm leaving tomorrow for a houseboat on Norris.

Was at Jamestown in mid-April. Water was great as always

Quote Originally Posted by sailing217 View Post
    Have fun. I'm leaving tomorrow for a houseboat on Norris.

Was at Jamestown in mid-April. Water was great as always
    Sailing you still down at Norris? We got down on the 2nd and will be leaving the 9th. Did you make it to the jumping bridge?