Thread: Ballast pumps?

Default Ballast pumps?

I currently have an external sac and I am using an external pump but wanted to add another to it to speed it up, or just something different all together.

I believe the one I have on there now is a 1000g / hour pump - would have to double check though.

Is this a good product to go with?
    http://www.wakemakers.com/fly-high-tsunami-pump.html

That pump is the most popular pump for non-integrated ballast sacs. I picked one up to help my stock pump fill up the 1100lb rear sacs in my v-drive lockers

I bought one for my rear sacs, (GI currently) and it works great when it works, make sure you buy it from a dealer they have a one year warranty. i have used mine three times and there is something electrical going on so i may return it if i can't fix it.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Don't forget to order the W730 as well. It mates up with the fittings on the pump/hose. I had one and it worked great.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Thanks for the input guys!

I just bought the Tsunami pump (off Cab) for the same reason. I have a plumbed in 400lb sack under the rear seat and in the process of upgrading that to a 750lb.

The Tsunami is for filling sacks thrown down next to the motor. Point of note, the pump allow for quick emptying as well. You just reverse and connect the pump to the bag and throw the hose in the water when your ready to empty.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet