Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ride Knoxville

We boat Dale Hollow 3 times per week. I'd stay at one of these, depending on your needs.

http://www.mitchellcreekmarina.com/

http://www.willowgrove.com/

http://www.sunsetmarina.com/
    '05 Supra 21V Launch

Its good to hear the good things about the area. Ive been ridding Dale hollow for the past 7 years. Put together a houseboat trip with 6 boats and close to 140 Midwest collegiate skiers this past May. The water down here is half the reason I moved. If any of you guys are ever around and looking to ride just hit me up, I'm normally pretty flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Deerfield, move down there and we'll see you next year on Dale Hollow. Daze and I have been trying to plan a trip up there for 2 years now. I think next year it's gonna happen.
    Kane - It is certain that Mrs D and I are relocating. Our youngest will be a senior in high school come this September and then off to college August of next year. We are working through the college search with him and hoping to match the logistics of a new home location with the conference. He plans to swim D1 and we want to watch him compete. For lots of good reasons Chattanooga has been and remains at the top of the relocation list for us. Might be fun to trailer our Outback down and rent one of the these houseboats that ssmith spotted for a week on Dale Hollow Lake a year from now. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

When you get out of Chi-town you will never look back. It's amazing how bad the weather, roads, politics, WS fans, etc. are there.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    When you get out of Chi-town you will never look back. It's amazing how bad the weather, roads, politics, WS fans, etc. are there.
    Well, kinda tough to say anything bad right now that the Hawks won the Stanley Cup. Ya-ba-da-ba-doo!!
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I'd be up for a massive Moomba meet in Dale Hollow...only about 6 hours for me. Looks like a great place!
    2006 Mobius XLV

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jbheuerman View Post
    I'd be up for a massive Moomba meet in Dale Hollow...only about 6 hours for me. Looks like a great place!
    jb - Minnesota folks hit the road with Wisconsin folks falling in behind them as they drive south, forming an expanding convoy as the Illinois and Indiana contingent merge, reaching critical mass in Tennessee with folks who have driven north from the southern and southeastern states, for a Skiers Choice shindig at Dale Hollow. That would be a party! - Deerfield
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

Pick a date!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Knoxville

I'm currently reading this sitting at our condo on Norris Lake. Have not checked the boards that much while on vacation, but I would have given you a pull this week. As for a Skiers Choice shindig at Dale Hollow I would be in since I'm in Cookeville about once every 8 weeks. My second production plant is located there. If not Norris would work also our place is about 20 minutes of I75.

Haha - Deerfield...that would be awesome!! Now that's a Moomba take-over!!

June 25, 2011 - just throwing it out there?
    2006 Mobius XLV