Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ride Knoxville

Quote Originally Posted by Spicer318 View Post
    Anyone looking to ride in Knoxville, TN? I moved here late this winter and have been have been looking for some people to ride with. I have a 01 Mobius DD I can take out anytime. Knoxville has been pretty good time, but I haven't gotten to enjoy what I have love about TN the most, the water.
    Spicer, give me a shout anytime you want to ride... you can email me at jonkclay at gmail.com

My wife and I are in our mid 20's and enjoy riding and are always looking for people to to ride with and pitch in on gas...

If you get this today we will be headed out around 5:15 to grab a few sets.... Just so you know we love the sport but suck at it =D

Also to the rest of you.... we will be spending this July 4th weekend on Dale Hollow Lake... We are looking forward to it and will update with details and pics when we get back... other great lakes in the area are Norris Lake and Center Hill lake.... East Tennessee is jam packed full of lakes and the boating community is huge.

Regards,
    Last edited by jclay5; 06-11-2010 at 01:41 PM.
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Kane - It is certain that Mrs D and I are relocating. Our youngest will be a senior in high school come this September and then off to college August of next year. We are working through the college search with him and hoping to match the logistics of a new home location with the conference. He plans to swim D1 and we want to watch him compete. For lots of good reasons Chattanooga has been and remains at the top of the relocation list for us. Might be fun to trailer our Outback down and rent one of the these houseboats that ssmith spotted for a week on Dale Hollow Lake a year from now. - Deerfield
    Kane,

Be sure to check out UT Knoxville.... great athletic program and we have a brand new 20+ million dollar collegiate aquatics center right next to the old one.
    RIDE: 2002 Moomba Mobius V

TOW VEHICLE: 2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71

SETUP: 2011 142 Slingshot RECOIL 2011 Slingshot RAD Boots

Quote Originally Posted by jclay5 View Post
    Kane,

Be sure to check out UT Knoxville.... great athletic program and we have a brand new 20+ million dollar collegiate aquatics center right next to the old one.
    jclay - Appreciate the suggestion. Have added it to the list of schools we are exploring with him. Thanks. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Yup, that was Deerfield, not me. I just look that old. I don't have any kids in college for at least 2 maybe 3 more years.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!