Default New Engine and New Prop

Well after the trouble I had with the water in the oil it turned out to be the #5 cylinder was cracked. Still dont know exactly how it happened but the insurance company said it was freeze damage. It was not like that when I put it up for the winter and then the first outing of the year it showed the problems. Insurance put a new engine in it and I also had my new OJ 14.25 x 14.5 put on. I lost some speed on the top end but what a difference it makes out of the hole. After The engine was broke in at 25hrs the oil was changed and everything was looked over. After that I filled up the sacs and we wakesurdef. This prop made a big difference over the 14x18. So after 4 1/2 weeks without the boat this made my memorial day weekend great.

So glad to hear you're back running again. What an ordeal.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

What insurance company do you use that covers freeze damange? I'm pretty sure mine does not.
    08 Outback
    82 American Skier

Default insurance

BoatUS. I didnt even know I had it at first but after checking over my policy I did. I am only paying an additional $4 per year for it. Im thankful that I had it. The were very professional and easy to deal with. I gave them what they asked for and they didnt hassle me about anything. Was a smooth process from start to finish. I would def recommend them.

That is good to hear they took care of it. I have been looking to change my insurance and BoatUS is now something to look into.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill