Default sprinkler valve repair?

I am having trouble with my 06 xlv ballast system. My bags are filling at the same time. I have trouble shot the switch problem, and am still having trouble with each valve closing completely. Can I repair or clean these valves out to make them operate properly or do I need to buy new valves?

Quote Originally Posted by crzykueter View Post
    I am having trouble with my 06 xlv ballast system. My bags are filling at the same time. I have trouble shot the switch problem, and am still having trouble with each valve closing completely. Can I repair or clean these valves out to make them operate properly or do I need to buy new valves?
    So you checked the little black levers on the valves and they are in the correct position?

Yes, you can take them apart and see if there is any debris causing them not to fully close, or you can go to HD and buy new ones for around $10 each.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Fixed my problem of ballast filling while under way !

I just shut the ball valve before the fill pump ! Guess it's not a fix but it will do for now.....LOL
    07 LSV usually DUMPED

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    So you checked the little black levers on the valves and they are in the correct position?

Yes, you can take them apart and see if there is any debris causing them not to fully close, or you can go to HD and buy new ones for around $10 each.
    That's what I did. I had mine apart 3 or 4 times and just finally replaced the sucker. Works fine now

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Thumbs up Thanks for the help

Thanks guys. Just didnt want to create a mess I couldnt fix. Even better news that I can get them new at home depot cheap.