Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sled491 Guest

I read there news letter religuosly (spelling)

I'll post a video when I get time of a pull last summer very similar to Laz except only 3.5 balls

I'd love to go to ski paradise someday but right now my family life probably fits more with a trip to Disney and a side trip to one of the ski schools near Orlando.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

I know how the family thing goes. I had to wait till my oldes was out of college before a vaction to Ski Paradise was a realistic possibility.

When in FLa., check out McGinnis in Fort Lauderdale ...
    http://www.mcski.com/included.htm
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Cool

Thats what we are doing this summer,is going to Disney and on a side note i get to go for 4 days to ski school with Chris Parrish as my coach.
    I can hardly wait. Should start counting down the days soon as well.HAHA.
    I'd like to add i finally got out for the first time this year on the weekend,and had an awesome day of skiing and surfing,now 2 days later i'm still paying the price though. I think i need way more advil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Thats what we are doing this summer,is going to Disney and on a side note i get to go for 4 days to ski school with Chris Parrish as my coach.
    I can hardly wait. Should start counting down the days soon as well.HAHA.
    I'd like to add i finally got out for the first time this year on the weekend,and had an awesome day of skiing and surfing,now 2 days later i'm still paying the price though. I think i need way more advil.
    Mikey - Suggestion: have a masaage therapy session right after your last day at ski school. You are going to be sore. Massage will make a BIG difference. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Smile

Don't forget the "happy ending".
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Sled491 Guest

Happy ending ya right especially on a family vaca

All I can say is stay as far away from disney as you can. Yeah your family says they wnat to go, but your way better off keeping your money and going to some nice all inclusive resort with the family and just chillin' There is no such thing as a relaxing vacation to disney, trust a father of 3 little ones who's been there done that!

Smile

Actually the whole trip was planned before i really had a say in the matter. The ski school thing was to make it a little more to my liking. I agree about the all inclusives but i would have been just as happy going camping for 2 weeks and skiing as much as possible as well. I've been promised this will happen next year.
    Dearfield i like your suggestion and think thats probably a plan.Kinda like when my wife and 2 girls have a SPA day,thing.
    Just have to figure a more Manly way of putting it. Don't even go there with the Happy ending or it would never happen.haha.

Yeah somehow my wife thinks Disney is important- maybe in the fall. My kind of vacation is where I'm heading now- cabin on Barkley back in a cove with covered lift and a few great friends.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Cool

That actually sounds more to my liking. Can i come along too? Oh wait fotgot about the ski school,will have to pass on this time but maybe another time .haha. Just the same thats more my style.