Default My bilge kicks on every 15 minutes...

And pumps quite a bit of water out. The dealer tells me I hav a dripless shaft seal, and I guess they had to tighten the exhaust or something because it was leaking.

What else would cause my bilge to fill so much? This happens driving, while anchored, docked - always.
    2013 Outback V

mine is running about the same timeing-and is a leak at the drive shaft. I just posted a thread asking how to fix it.

Ian, i believe the 07 are dripless. it could be a number of things where the seal has broken. Have you changed any bottom through hulls or the drain plug at all, you may want to start there.

BTW My bilge exit port just snapped off, what a PIA to get out of the OBV , they put it right against the fuel tank.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

When my boat was fairly new I had water leaking at the muffler connections.I tried to tighten the clamps and the leak got worse.Turns out the factory must have overtightened the hose clamps and both mufflers were cracked.(they are made of fiberglass). They were replaced under warranty.
    jy