Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

What Tower Cover is that? I'm looking for something like that instead of the stock bimini.

Quote Originally Posted by zabooda View Post
    Very nice upgrades. My '98 has some potential after all. I'll need to talk to you when I start doing mods as I like everything you did.
    Thanks. No problem, just get with me and I will help you if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by 02Outback View Post
    What Tower Cover is that? I'm looking for something like that instead of the stock bimini.
    I really dont know, I thought it was factory. I have seen a couple other boats around the same year with the exact same top on theirs.

Nice Job on the upgrades and personalization

I'd like to know on the Bimini as well. I'm pretty sure the Z5 won't fit the outback rad-a-cage but it looks very similiar. Let me know if you ever find out!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

The bimini was stock on my 98 as well. A real nice feature.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Bimini:
    Anybody know where I can get one?

do you worry about your amps getting wet there on the floor. I thought about putting mine there.

jjerrod - I use that as my dry compartment... I have never gotten anything wet that was stored under the seat.

Where did you get the board racks at? I have been looking all over for the oval mount racks and can't find any.

Great work man!! I love the mods you did.

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Nice Job on the upgrades and personalization

I'd like to know on the Bimini as well. I'm pretty sure the Z5 won't fit the outback rad-a-cage but it looks very similiar. Let me know if you ever find out!
    Thanks! I looked at the bimini and there is not any name or anything on it to tell were its from. I looked at the paperwork and it came on the boat when it was bought new.

Quote Originally Posted by 02Outback View Post
    Bimini:
    Anybody know where I can get one?
    I have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jjerrod View Post
    do you worry about your amps getting wet there on the floor. I thought about putting mine there.
    Na I dont worry about it, I wanted them in the compartment with the batteries but there is no room left in there. It has stayed dry under that seat so far. I went for the first time this year Tuesday and ran into some heavy rain on the way there, checked under the seat when I got there and it was still dry.

Quote Originally Posted by David Davidson View Post
    jjerrod - I use that as my dry compartment... I have never gotten anything wet that was stored under the seat.

Where did you get the board racks at? I have been looking all over for the oval mount racks and can't find any.
    Ya it has stayed dry so far. The board racks came on the boat. I have seen them on ebay pretty cheap. I would like to have 1 more to put my keeboard in.

Quote Originally Posted by outback98 View Post
    Great work man!! I love the mods you did.
    Thanks!

the shop vac is great! i can honestly say i have never seen a vac in a boat.
    '08 OBV-gravity III with two 550 lb & one 400 lb, 3 pair of Kicker KM613 cabin speakers, Kicker KM10 sub, one set KM6500.2 HLCD tower speakers, Kicker ZXM700.5 amp, Kicker ZX450.2 & Kenwood KMR-440U head unit