Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Dude petty, I wasn't going to say anything about your waterproof bag for ropes, I didn't have too. Dusty and KG jumped all over that one.

I can only imagine what that looks like. You pulling a rope out of a waterproof bag, on a BOAT, on the WATER, and then using the rope, IN THE WATER.

Priceless.

That little locker is cool. And I can see how you store so much now, you've got a much bigger boat than my 21v.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Oh and it seems like I need to move to a lake like KG and Saskie!
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Guinsha, The spring check is to help divert the flow up to the IBS. A regular check will allow the water from the floor sac to just flow out the through-hull, rather than pushing it up to the IBS.
    Ok thanks, unfortunately I already ordered 3 of the check valves from wakemakers along with all the other parts I needed to install the new ibs and also decided to go ahead and vent my other other bags with Y fittings and check valves and add a piggy back off the back 750s for wakesurfing.

I guess I will give it a try with the regular check valve and see if it works if not I'll pick up a spring check.
    2005 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by guinsha54 View Post
    Ok thanks, unfortunately I already ordered 3 of the check valves from wakemakers along with all the other parts I needed to install the new ibs and also decided to go ahead and vent my other other bags with Y fittings and check valves and add a piggy back off the back 750s for wakesurfing.

I guess I will give it a try with the regular check valve and see if it works if not I'll pick up a spring check.
    If you don't use the three check valves I will buy them from you if they are one inch, I assume the 12's vent with one inch.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    If you don't use the three check valves I will buy them from you if they are one inch, I assume the 12's vent with one inch.
    I know I will be using atleast two of them, and sorry they are 3/4" but if I dont use the 3rd one your more than welcome to it.
    2005 Mobius LSV

I guess I will have to call wakemakers, you get the 25 buck flyhigh barbed one or the generoic 13.00 brand?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I got all 5 of my check valves at Lowes. Just PVC stuff. Then I glued the threaded connectors in each end to use the type of hose barb fitting I wanted to for each application.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Went with the cheaper one for 13.
    2005 Mobius LSV