Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

I have a simple, but may be considered odd, question. If you have two rear sacs, a ski locker (or walkthrough sac) and this IBS sac under the bow seats where in the world are you guys storing all of your equipment (vests, ropes, bumpers, etc) Just curious where all you store your stuff when a lot of storage space is being taken up by fat sacs.

Not that I don't love the idea of the IBS but that's where I keep extra USCG vests for those on my boat just hanging out who don't board. It's a question I think of when I see folks taking their boats to the max with sacs and stuff. (not that you are, please don't take it like I'm directing this at anyone). Just curious that's all.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

My boat is stored on a boat lift all summer so I dont carry bumpers as all my friends docks have bumpers on them. Extra few lifejackets are stored under the rear seats. I am not offended at all hahahaah I do try to take my ballast to the max! I keep my rope on top of one of my rear bags same with my wake surf rope.
    We are on a small lake so there is no need for storage. As I just drop back to the cottage and pick up what ever I need.
    My new reversible system is going to be installed tomorrow and I am even looking a "piggy back system" to add another sac for surfing and one more 400 for on top of the ski locker.
    If it is really rough I do not fill it all the way up because you will take waves over the bow. hahahaha
    2017 Helix

Wakemakers 1050s
    Bow bag ( Surf edition)
    Autowake

I have 16 vests on top of a 750 on one side and the other side have floating stuff on top of 1100.

Ropes and related in rope locker (really a great feature more boats should have). Towels, anchor and misc in rear facing seat. Bags and sandals in observer seat storage. Bow cover and extra ropes in bow. Bouys in rear seat. pump in small cooler. Small cooler occasionally used for trash

I guess i'm one of the few that actually use the cooler. most of my crew usually knows not to show up with hands full of unneeded stuff. I'm not a big proponent of lunch on the boat so food is minimal.

Storage is one of the benefits to a big boat

ooh, and rope box doubles as trash can.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KG's Supra24; 04-23-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Saskie you have it ideal, I guess my question pertains more to those who have to tow to their riding spots and carry gear. KG, you sound like you have it all thought of, I think I'm going to have to rethink the way I have my stuff stored. No lunch on the boat, damn, don't you get hungry? Well I guess it all depends on the way your boarding days are spent. For me and my crew and the other crew members with their own boats it's an all day thing, so lunch is a must. Plus we raft up at lunch for a few hours while the Wally's tear up the water.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Rope box? KG is this something like the EZ Net or a feature on those super sick supra's I've been dreaming about.

I've got a water proof boat bag I keep my ropes in under bow cushions along with anchor, dock ropes, and tow rope just in case. Extra life vests to.

Personal clothing, towels, etc go under observer seat along with tool bag (not that I know how to fix anything without the help of forum). I use the cooler also for its intended purpose.

Vests go on top of my newly installed 750's along with occasional (forgive me now) tube. Food and or trash go under seats behind captains chair along with whatever other junk might find its way on boat. I try not to be to anal about bringing unneeded stuff aboard but most of the time I don't do real well in that area.

Of course more room would be better but we make do and I've not yet said to myself "I NEED more room". Not out loud to my wife anyways....

I've got 4 fat sacs with bags and tsunami pump that I'll leave in rear storage also

Sent from my iPhone's cooler than your droid utilizing Tapatalk
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Cigars, we have a subway and 2 resorts (one diner style, the other a little fancier) all within a 5 minute boat ride of our normal cove. I try to convince everyone we are best of to hit one of those up. No such thing as 5 dollar footlong, though, ha. Often we hit one for lunch and another for dinner unless we cook out back on land.

Jason, it is a cubby in the center locker hatch. Wood box above engine accessed from stern, platform basically. Ive only seen it on 24s of my body style, I believe. Ropes in waterproof bag huh? Lol

2016 Moomba Mojo

I'm just trying to find a deal on an IBS sack no one needs anymore!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

"Ropes in waterproof bag huh? Lol"

lmao.....yeah so if we don't use them all I don't have to take them all out of boat to air dry
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Lol, wait...wut?
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Hmmmm ...

I got nothing, lol. You stumped me there

2016 Moomba Mojo