Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

nice writeup, but I can't help but think of something totally different when you say "ibs"
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Irritable Ballast System?

PWI as usual...

That's what I'm suffering from. Need a dose of Irritrol to fix my front bloating.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Check valve

I was wondering where you put the check valve on the vent/drain line. Is it before or after the Y fitting?

Default Strainer

I was also wondering if yall were using some kind of strainer to keep stuff from getting in the pumps?

The check is from the floor sac. So there is no Y fitting. Just inline from the empty pump to the hull drain.
    I yanked my strainer out. Unless you fill in shallow water or over weed beds you'll be fine with out.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    The check is from the floor sac. So there is no Y fitting. Just inline from the empty pump to the hull drain.
    I yanked my strainer out. Unless you fill in shallow water or over weed beds you'll be fine with out.
    ok. I am using separate pumps to fill and empty so I thought I needed a y for the drain and vent. Can I just run a drain line and skip the vent?

to drain your bags completely, Just turn up the wakeplate and go about 10mph so your nose is way up in the air, it will force all the water to the rear and out the drain pump, and what do you know, ALL the water is gone.

Hey Newty,
    When wakesurfing, what do you find to be the best balance of weight in your boat? What sacs are filled? Always like do hear how others set up thier wake.
    Thanks,
    Mofierka

Usually full front, full bow, and full surf side. But last weekend during our regular side sesh the goofy side bag started filling and HOLY HELL that wake got huge, but it was hard to keep clean. I'm going to fool around a little with that scenario a little more next trip and see what I find out.

PWI as usual...