Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I bet you would!

Check with David at Earmark Marine, he has some on the way....

Phil
    Kicker

The Kicker line driver/controller has been up on our website on-line store for awhile. Its under the volume control section with equalizers, line drivers and auto controls.

David
    Earmark Marine

Thats the only place I've seen them available. I'm ordering one right now actually. $91 shipped.
    Last edited by ian ashton; 07-23-2010 at 10:41 AM.
    2013 Outback V

SCORE! I highly reccomend Earmark - they apparantly offer a 10% discount to Moomba forum members - I didn't know about it, but the person who filled my order saw my post on here and gave me the discount and a refund of the difference. Talk about customer service!
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Ok Phil,

Besides Earmark, what other vendors are out there that have the ZXM-RLC?

Apparently if you don't have paypal, you can't purchase on-line from Earmark and they have no-one in their retail stores who can be of assistance.
    Try calling the actual shop and not the online store number. Paypal does not require an actual Paypal account to use a credit card. I think Ed wants the part NOW and cheap.
    Last edited by you da man; 07-23-2010 at 04:38 PM.

Ed G,
    I believe as a moderator that you even have a higher level of responsibility in representing things accuately. Its also a shame when you use your position as a manipulative tool for personal gain.
    I quote from your email: "I only got visa and I ain't gonna spend time signing up for paypal."
    Also, it should come as no surprise that discount coupons can not be reused for obvious reasons. So when you canceled your order the coupon naturally expired.
    The four Earmark stores cater to local patrons only and are a completely separate division from the online store operation. Furthermore they cannot accept unsecured credit card sales over the phone.
    Via the online phone and email the responses have been prompt as I have the email history to confirm this. Our staff is often busy helping other customers and are not sitting around waiting for your personal calls or correspondences.
    You have made an incredibly simple transaction complicated due to your own anxiety. Chill out and follow the simplist of instructions and everything will go smooth.

David
    Earmark Marine

Ed,

I have sent you 5 email responses today alone prior to your order.

I'm glad you got the order placed and everything worked out. Thanks for your order!

Odin
    Earmark Marine

Yes Ed, I completely understand your defensiveness given that you've been called out. You had already been provided with concise instructions and you made a process difficult that customers routinely negotiate problem free. I believe everyone sees through this situation for exactly what it is.
    Again i think its a shame that you're abusing a moderator position this way.
    Countless consumers on many forums praise our service. For example, take a look at TheMalibuCrew today. And review the other member comments on this forum.

David
    Earmark Marine

Quote Originally Posted by EarmarkMarine View Post
    Ed G,
    I believe as a moderator that you even have a higher level of responsibility in representing things accuately. Its also a shame when you use your position as a manipulative tool for personal gain.

I hate to hijack this thread but I am kind of appalled by the responses of Earmark Marine. They did not start by saying how can we help a customer place an order they started by going into Ed saying that he has a higher level or responsibility. Ed is a customer, a great member of the Moomba family and he also keeps the spammers at bay. He is just posting his 1st dealings with your company as many of us do with your company and other company’s we choice to do business with. From the responses I have seen today I see that Earmark Marine does not want to help their customers right away. I have never done business with Earmark Marine but because what I have seen today I will never do business with Earmark Marine. It is all about customer service and just the posts from Earmark Marine have shown me this is not what they are about.

Another note. A correct response to Ed would have been " Ed I understand your issues. Why don't you call me directly and we can get this figured out and corrected for you." Just my 2c.
    Last edited by jester; 07-23-2010 at 06:45 PM. Reason: added another note.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Thanks for the words in my corner jester, but truth is, we need to let this post go.

It's sole intent is to let the Moomba Community know that the Kicker Dual zone remote level control is now available and not to be an advertisement of where to buy it.

Good product. It'll help a lot of us
    Yes, yes, and yes