Default On a stock '06 LSV what are the two right switches for?

On a stock '06 LSV what are the two right switches for? I have a G3 so that's not it. Help '06ers!
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Well on mine, the 2 switches all the way to the right are slightly different. The one ALL the way to the right is a 3 position switch, when you push the top of the button, my depth finder turns on. When its in the middle its off, and there is nothing connected to the bottom rocker. The switch just to the left of that on my boat is a blank 2 position switch, its either off or on. My particular boat doesnt have anything connected to this and I thinik this is just Moombas attempt to allow you to add things later. I will probably use this as a power source for one of my amps in the near future.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

I was wondering why the depth finder comes on and off!

Do you know where the fuse is for the ballast pump, I can only find for the solenoids and the drain pumps
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Default On mine...

My fuse block has both in and out on the same one. If you had pics I could help you on the switches question. I have the same boat....

Quote Originally Posted by jamie_abb View Post
    On a stock '06 LSV what are the two right switches for? I have a G3 so that's not it. Help '06ers!
    Is there nothing written on the switches?

Mine came with the GI from the factory so the right most switch was for that and the other was unused and marked "ACC".
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Pictures this weekend
    06 LSV

First picture is of the fuse panel for the ballast - one side is solenoids, one side is drain pumps

Second picture is mystery box located behind the three ballast switches - anyone know what that is?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    06 LSV

looks like the fill pump relay. have any pics of the front of the switches in question
    Last edited by jmvotto; 07-23-2010 at 10:56 AM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold