Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Where do I purchase Exile components from? I like the look and features of the XM7's for towers.. the website doesn't seem to have a "dealer" link or a way to purchase on site.. where can I get some? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewmbaTX View Post
    Where do I purchase Exile components from? I like the look and features of the XM7's for towers.. the website doesn't seem to have a "dealer" link or a way to purchase on site.. where can I get some? Thanks
    Email Brain direct at [email protected]

He just needs to know your location and he can get you hooked with a Dealer near you.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks for the info Mike. Brian at Exile was very helpful and entertaining.

I've got 4 XM7's, a Harpoon and throttle boxes ordered and plans working for the rest of the boat!! Stuff ain't cheap! but from what I have heard and read, they're worth it.

I have to ask, I'm trying to decide...How is it having that 12" 1500w sub blast at your legs under cockpit??? But your boat is COOL!!!, I have to say.

maybe I'll join in the forum threads and post pics of befores/ afters of the upgrade, seems fun and lots of poeple to help out if I have any problems...!

Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewmbaTX View Post
    Thanks for the info Mike. Brian at Exile was very helpful and entertaining.

I have to ask, I'm trying to decide...How is it having that 12" 1500w sub blast at your legs under cockpit??? But your boat is COOL!!!, I have to say.

Thanks again!!
    I get asked this alot LOL. 1500 watts is only when the volume is down let me tell ya LOL. We have tested and tested this amp and sub combo and it is way under rated. Kinda like the muscle cars of the late 60s. This amp is pumping a cool and steady 1800 watts all day, it was maxed at 3600 during sound testing. So much power the speaker was getting hot and Brian said turn it down before we melt the voice coil LOL.

As for cranking it up in the boat, nothing is better bro, nothing is better. I run my system at 75% most of the time while the boat is in motion and hit that musical 100% when a solid jam is on. Ive already been told by people they can hear me all the way across the Henry Hagg lake. < granted its not a big lake > lol.

When im driving and that sub is pounding i honestly don't feel it with all the other things going on.

Course once i got my boat done it was jsut wrong on so many levels to drive my truck with a factory stereo so its been Exiled out too LOL.

Truck now has 4 sets of components in the front doors and rear pillars. a 12 shallow mount Rockford sub. 400.4 exile running the cabins and a 500.1 dropped to 2ohm making 1K watts. Not as loud as the boat but does the job.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Looking for Speaker Covers, need at least two, believe 6" Round covers for 2009 Moomba Mobius, email or IM if you have them or know where I can get them.
    Thanks.
    Cover.jpg