Default Spider web Cracking under the rub rail????

Hey guys.... New moomba owner and have had it a little over a month now. Its an 03 outback LS with 175 hrs. Well maintained and looks like new, no rips, tears, or fading. Engine is sound and clean!

My question is, the other day i had the boat out on the trailer and was cleaning it thoroughly from being on it all weekend. I noticed under the rub rail light spider webbing cracks. They are not every where, but mainly in the rear of the boat under the rear tube hook/ gas cap. Probably about 4-5 inches in length

Should I be concerned and cancel my plans for memorial weekend and get it checked? Don't want to risk causing further damage.

Any help? Didn't noticed when i purchased the boat and seeing how most of the warranty items might of expired, what should i do about them?

You could try contacting Skiers Choice, but if you're like me you won't hear back from them. Dealer says it's even difficult for them to get a response lately.
    2008 Supra 22V

You should continue with your plans for the weekend. Spidercracks "usually" are just cosmetic and don't really indicate a structual problem. There are always exceptions to that. If you can find a local boat fiberglass shop, they can tell you a likely cause and a repair estimate. You can contact SC to see what they have to say.

Mostly, since it is well above the water line, I would continue use the boat until you can get some answers.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier