Thread: rack fingers

Default rack fingers

was wanting to add a rack that would carry surf board on my 07 moomba lsv. was wondering if a person could just ad the fingers from say DIY wake? anybody done this? Thanks in advance for any feedback

if you have roswell products, they have replacement fingers for the racks, but they are almost as much as a new rack from an online source. last time I checked, they were in excess of $200 for a pair. I would doubt that anyone elses would have bolt holes that would line up..

probably easier to just pick up a dedicated rack for boards and add another one. seems that you can never have too much board storage
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I'm sure Ed will chime in? But I think he bought a surfboard rack (fingers only) from DIY Wake and used the back side of the OEM wakeboard clamps for the new fingers. He was selling his OEM rack fingers on here awhile ago.

Don't think it'd be much of a problem!

Also, depending on what surfboard you have some of them fit in the Stock Wakeboard racks!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Ed's setup looks factory with reusing the clamps and adding the fingers-it hold 2 IslandSurfer boards at the same time
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart