Default Bimini top needed for Mobius LSV 2005

I am searching for a bimini top for my yellow Mobius LSV it does have a tower as well. Any idea where I can find one for a reasonable price?

Tazz used to have one. Not sure if it sold.

http://www.moomba.com/msgboard/showt...ghlight=bimini

I just wrote Tazz...but I have a feeling that if he was getting ready to throw the thing away in 2006 it is unlikely that he still has it...any other ideas?

I have a yellow '03 LSV, and Tazz's would not fit mine. I'm still looking too.

Don't know if it will work, but I have the original bimini from my 2001 Outback LS, which is the same hull as the 2005 and a few years prior LSV. It is NOT the tower bimini - just a regular factory bimini. I haven't used it the past several years because I installed a monster tower and it would not fit underneath it. It might fit under the factory tower on teh LSV because it is much wider, or it might be able to be altered relatively easily - but I don't know. It is beige and in good condition. Let me know if you are interested in it.

If you buy a new one, I like the Monster Tower Cargo Rack Bimini that I put underneath my MT2 monster tower. Not that expensive and a nice product.

My boat is an 06 LSV. I have the original tower bimini in my garage. I don't use it any more as I've installed the Monster Cargo top. It is grey though, I'm not sure how that would look on yellow.

Default bimini

I've also been looking for a bimini top for my 2005 LSV. Can anyone give me a comparison of the stock bimini ordered from the dealer over another brand? I am especially concerned about head-room and have been told that there isn't anything for an 05 that goes above the tower.

Default 2000 Mobius V

does anyone have a Bimini that would fit a 2000 Mobius V?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonvel View Post
    does anyone have a Bimini that would fit a 2000 Mobius V?
    I have a blue one that came off my 2000 supra launch. Since both boats are made by skiers choice I would assume it would fit a 2000 mobius?
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD