Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Holiday weekend plans?????

Anybody have anything good planned (besides tiling your house) for the holiday weekend?

Gas news: (excerpted from AP story today) . . . Retail gasoline prices fell again Monday as this month's big drop in oil prices continues to work its way to the pump.

The national average pump price fell 0.8 cents to $2.793 per gallon, according to AAA, Wright Express and Oil Price Information Service. That's down nearly 14 cents from the May 6 price of $2.93. Prices have dropped below $2.50 per gallon in some areas.

Gas prices are 37.5 cents higher than a year ago, but the gap is narrowing quickly.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Im heading to my ranch in Westcliffe, CO. Do some horse back riding. Staying as far away from the lake as I can. Seems like memorial day bring out all the idiot boaters.. Be safe out there.
    SUNSHINE DAYDREAMS!!
    2008 LSV
    Wetsounds 3-some on tower. Wetsounds in boat. Wetsounds XS12 Sub. Green LEDs interior.

I will be going to the Master's of Waterskiing at Pine Mountain, GA.

Let me know if you are going, I will be there Friday until....
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Deadwood, SD for a weekend of Golf. Friend getting married this summer and having a quasi-bachelor party

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Headed to Lake Nottely on Thursday Afternoon with friends and family. I hope the liquor cabinet is full.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    2009 Outback V

Too cool here to boat so I'm heading to Bend Oregon with the Jeep and dirt bike. I will be gone most of June so I might get my boat out after July 4th.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Going to Lake Hartwell for the weekend. Maybe I can learn to freeride my kids are making me look bad!
    04 LSV

Staying as far away from any water as possible to avoid the morons. UNLESS of course i charge the video cam and head to the ramp with a coooler again!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Doing a little river Catfishing...hopefully get the big one Ive been after for three years now. I cought his little brother two years ago 32 Lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Staying as far away from any water as possible to avoid the morons. UNLESS of course i charge the video cam and head to the ramp with a coooler again!
    I agree, our boat will have to sit in the lift unless we go out real early one day. Nope we are loading up the kayaks and are going to find a nice, narrow, cypress and alligator creek to explore.