Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've had a couple of them. You just about can't live in FL without owning one. I definitely recommend spending the extra hundred for one with a Honda engine. Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Hornets nest?? I love 'em! As a kid used to zing rocks at 'em with my sling shot...then I progressed to arrows with M-80's taped on them
    LOL!! The stuff we used to do as kids! We used to have bottle rocket wars and we'd light them and fling them at each other. I remember handling M-80's when I was about 8-9 years old. Don't even think you can buy those legally any more.
    2007 LSV - All red
    Wetsounds PRO 80's WS420 Eq
    Acme 1433

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
    LOL!! The stuff we used to do as kids! We used to have bottle rocket wars and we'd light them and fling them at each other. I remember handling M-80's when I was about 8-9 years old. Don't even think you can buy those legally any more.
    No you can't. They sell "M-80's" and "Cherry Bombs" in the firework stores in Tenn. But they are just louder fire crackers. Nothing like the old stuff. I think they were like having a quarter stick of dynamite. I wonder how we ever survived crazy stuff like that.
    Getting back on track, pressure washing sure make my carpet look brand new!
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the input!!! I power washed all the carpets this weekend and shop vac'd up all the water after. Looks fantastic. Brought back some fluff too.

I love my Moomba and when I look around at other boats, my ONLY real "I wish I had that" is different carpet. Snap in, or shorter pile, or whatever. Carpet is one of those things that would be a big job to replace. When I first saw snap in carpet I didn't like it.....now....I think I'd love it. Maybe by the time I'm in the market for a new Moomba, SC will have come carpet options. Until then....I'll power wash and continue to enjoy converting all the money I saved into boat gas and beer.

Really....that's already and option! awkward. Pretty sure I didn't see that in option for my 07' but $550 may be worth it next time around!

Guys this is great info. I was looking on a way to clean the carpet and sounds like a pressure washer does the trick.

Ed, You also crack me up. M-80's on an arrow. Now that sounds like some good times. I use to use M-80's to dig holes or remove out a tree stump.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill