Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LOL....I'm pretty backasswards also !
    07 LSV usually DUMPED

Had some great sets yesterday. I caught a BRUTAL edge on a surface 180. It was hilarious. Dialing in some 180 variations, working some grabs, etc.. I need to start poking out some of my stuff.

Also got a "switch" surf set in yesterday.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Rode last night. Took 4 sets. Damn - my body is BEAT today but I was still harcore enough to get his morning and hit Crossfit at 5:45.

Landed ts fs, ts bs, hs fs 180's, a bunch of grabs and crunched my ankle pretty good when I cased the opposite side wake on a tantrum.

What a great night on the water though. Anytime you can get 4 sets in after work on a week night is a success!

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Quote Originally Posted by flatH20 View Post
    Amen!

in my case - I don't think I could get in four with the 4 other riders in the boat that is unless I hit up the boss for the new "summer hours" .....

last sunday the rain broke for a short while - took a set behind the Axis full ballast full wedge - booted! also blasted out the lace retainers on my D2's- hate that- under warranty but still a hassle - did try those new Ronix One boots - those are nice!

Jeff - you may have said this but what are you riding behind?
    My crew is huge. We have my Moomba, an older Wakesetter, an 02' Tige, an 06' X Star, an 07' Supra 22SSV, an 09' Air Natique 211 and another boat or two I'm forgeting. I'm riding something else ALL of the time..

Amen!

in my case - I don't think I could get in four with the 4 other riders in the boat that is unless I hit up the boss for the new "summer hours" .....

last sunday the rain broke for a short while - took a set behind the Axis full ballast full wedge - booted! also blasted out the lace retainers on my D2's- hate that- under warranty but still a hassle - did try those new Ronix One boots - those are nice!

Jeff - you may have said this but what are you riding behind?
    oh and the 4 set night was one where I got off work at 4:50pm, went home and let the dog out, met my buddy at the launch, filled ballast and started riding at 6 and rode til about 9:30. There were just two of us and we EACH took 4 sets.

GLORIOUS.

Holiday weekend we plowed through some fuel - two sets each day - one totally brutal edge catch on a toeside w2w - bad times - had to take the week off lets the gut muscles heal - hit it up behind an 08 Malibu V-ride full ballast full wedge = nice wake.

gonna do the same thing this weekend - raining too hard all week to get any sets in over the week - TGIF weather report holds promise...
    I sold my Outback. Shooting for an 09 or 10 V-Ride. Will slump it with 3k + wedge. Glad to hear you liked the wake.