Default Sea Dek Cleaning

Hey guys, thought I'd ask this to you guys who have had Sea Dek swim pads for a while. I've got the same question in with Chuck Yates, but I thought I'd see if you guys knew. There was a piece of strapping tape that was across my pad when it arrived. I thought nothing of it, and removed it. Well, some of the sticky is still left on the pad, and it being white, obviously shows whatever sticks to it.

Do you guys have any good recommendations on how to clean that off? I've tried just normal boat wash, and dish soap. Any other recommendations? I thought about Goo Gone, but didn't want to damage the pad...
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Unless it's a petroleum based product like WD-40 it won't come off. I would use that, a little on a rag and rub lightly and it should take it off without hurting it.

In fact wait a few and i'll go try it on a scrap of Seadek.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Well i soaked a scrap in WD-40 for over thirty minutes without issue so i'd say it's safe to use. Just my opinion though.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Thanks Razz. I used some serious elbow grease with just normal dish soap, and had some come off. I don't really want to have to put a TON of effort into it, so I think I'll try some WD.
    Thanks!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.