Hybrid View

Default Wetsounds WS-420 in 08 XLV

So I finally broke down and ordered a WS-420 to control my sub, inboat and tower speakers. My question is has anyone else installed one of these? Where did you install it? Any pictures?

I am imagining it will have to be installed right below all the toggle switches to the right of the steering wheel but I just wanted to see if anyone else has installed on of these?

I have one in my 08 XLV. I have pics I can post up tonight when I get home.
    If you don't have it yet, the HSE volume control is worth every penny.

Awesome, thanks "you da man". I have a feeling it will be a welcome addition to the boat and I can't wait to use the mic to yell at pesky seadoorers trying to jump the wake.

Cheers.

Not WS but an eq... I got a new (blank) switch panel and cut new holes for everything.

I picked up ground loop noise when trying to power the EQ from the buss under the helm or off any of the switches. I ended up running the power wires directly off the battery, routing them around/through the ski locker. The remote wire I took right off the stereo switch.

Here is a link to ws 420 install, on a supra but ya get the idea. I didn't have room on the dash anywhere like the Brain did....nice integration......so i mounted it below
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10755
    Last edited by DOCDRS; 05-17-2010 at 10:26 PM.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    Here is a link to ws 420 install, on a supra but ya get the idea. I didn't have room on the dash anywhere like the Brain did....nice integration......so i mounted it below
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10755
    Exactly where mine is located.