Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Poured the slab on Monday and received these photo's today. Now I have to figure out how to fit the OBV, Bass Tracker, 3 jet ski's and a four wheeler.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    2009 Outback V

nice garage but you need another bay for all the toys change order
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

nice shed! i really like the scaffold they are using for the siding
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

I am having to deal with the Garage issue again. Some of you may remeber what I had to do to the last house:

http://lisaandjesse.5u.com/MoombaLoad/index.htm

Well, I have moved and now have a new problem. I have the seven foot door, but the darn load supports for the first floor run the entire lenght of the basement and cut the space right down the center. It measures 18' 4" from the garage door to the supports. I have a contractor coming out to estimate putting in a header beam and posts to open it up so I can get the boat in the house. One of these days I will get a real garage....
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Amen to that! I'm trying to figure out a way to make two small hatches on each side of my garage door to acommodate the wheel wells of the trailer. Something like a doggie door, but not really like a doggie door. You know what I'm saying!

Quote Originally Posted by pmoomba View Post
    Instead of the height problem, when you guys figure out how to make a 8.5' width trailer fit through a single 8' width door let me know
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Put low profile 14" tires on your trailer (duel-axle upgrade preferred).

I went from standard 14" trailer wheels/tires to 18" wheels and low profile and my boat raised 2". You should be able to do the reverse. I'd do it if it meant boat or no boat. I think duel-axle is a must for these boats like I have, peace of mind for safety reasons. I think mine are Nexxus tires??? They came from boatmate.

Quote Originally Posted by mutau052 View Post
    I'm struggling with the exact same issue if anyone else has perspective on this I would love to hear it. Also what about the outback v? Also on the outback v when the tower is folded forward does it lay on the bow or on the trailer tounge? Could the boat be backed up the the outback tower down?
    The tower lays on the bow and as long as you don't turn very very sharply you can back just fine with it.
    Old Boat: 07 Moomba Outback

New Boat: Malibu vRide........and surf boards!!!