Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    So your saying stick to the wolf?
    I love the chain. Its a great place to go after wearing yourselves out boarding/tubing etc. I've only been out there 3 or 4 times, but this is what i saw, and what i heard from bslide and aook. i just wanted to throw that out there! but maybe if everyone beats themselves up saturday, all we would want to do is chill on sunday? throw some frizz, have some adult beverages, listen to music

OK, I'm confused

driven sydeways, if we are all interested in water sports, should we be looking to have are get together on a different body of water?

If so, does anyone have any other recommendations?

So I got 15 rooms blocked off for us at the American Inn in New London for aug 6 and 7th. Its 89.60 a night depending on what kinda room you want. You still have to call individually and reserve your room. The group name is under Moomba forum. We can launch our boats in New London and drive down to Fremont. I will make this trip this weekend or memorial weekend to make sure its a safe route. Please let me know asap if this works for everyone. Phone # for America Inn 920-982-5700
    Last edited by bslide; 05-18-2010 at 10:27 AM.
    Go big or go home!

THANKS Bslide for pickin up my slack

So lets get people to let us know once they have booked there rooms so we can get a an idea how many people are gonna be there so if Fort Freemont decides to have us over they know how many to expect!
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

sounds like you guys are going to have a bast-just wish it wasnt so far away
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

Hey sounds great, and all seems to work for me.

Hey Daze its just a short 24 hr drive, your wife can check out that climate she needs to move to

Don't forget to raise your glasses on 8/8. It's my birthday, although I think I'm about to quit celebrating them myself.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Hey Daze its just a short 24 hr drive, your wife can check out that climate she needs to move to
    24hr drive one way---theres desire and then theres the time to do it-I have the 1st just not the 2nd to make it work. would be really cool to to do
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    OK, I'm confused

driven sydeways, if we are all interested in water sports, should we be looking to have are get together on a different body of water?

If so, does anyone have any other recommendations?

The chain is going to be good for cruisin and drinking ... if we really want some water for tubing,wakeboarding ect.. me and bslide are fimilar with a lake that is amazing for it not to far away but I think what we should do is just get situated at the hotel and plan for a river run ... from there we can decide whos gonna do whatever its not like we cant split up for a few hours then meet back up !!

lets just meet and and bust out the details in person ... thats just my opinion .. im pretty easy going so im sure its gonna be fun no matter what we do ...
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

Quote Originally Posted by aook23 View Post
    The chain is going to be good for cruisin and drinking ... if we really want some water for tubing,wakeboarding ect.. me and bslide are fimilar with a lake that is amazing for it not to far away but I think what we should do is just get situated at the hotel and plan for a river run ... from there we can decide whos gonna do whatever its not like we cant split up for a few hours then meet back up !!

lets just meet and and bust out the details in person ... thats just my opinion .. im pretty easy going so im sure its gonna be fun no matter what we do ...
    That's what I like to hear! Thanks bslide for getting reservations in New London. My wife is from Appleton, she actually threw the New London idea out there.

Wife and I plan on adult cruizing and partying on Sat. Aug 7th and going to bring out the little ones Sun. I'm excited, love having things to look forward too.

Everything is coming together nicely!