View Poll Results: How many hours this season?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-15

0 0%
  • 15-30

2 2.90%
  • 30-50

12 17.39%
  • 50-75

22 31.88%
  • 75-100

17 24.64%
  • 100 +

16 23.19%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hope to hit 20hrs on my weeks vacation alone
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Already have put 70 hours on the boat since Super Bowl weekend. I am thinking we will put about 250 hours on the boat this year, since we put a little over 200 on it last year and we didn't start riding til mid way through March then.
    Nate

Quote Originally Posted by thesack View Post
    Already have put 70 hours on the boat since Super Bowl weekend. I am thinking we will put about 250 hours on the boat this year, since we put a little over 200 on it last year and we didn't start riding til mid way through March then.
    holy crap thats some serious boating!! wish i had that kinda time to spend on the lakes
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

We are just lucky enough to have jobs that give us the flexibility to go out so much, and for a couple of the guys I ride with girlfriends who are understanding and supportive of them riding. It really doesn't feel like we spend that much time on the water either. Right now we are going out at least once every weekend, and in a few weeks will start hitting the water after work during the week. I think since super bowl weekend we have only missed one weekend out on the water, and I am in Oregon, so we have been blessed with having nice enough weather to ride on weekends so early in the year.
    Nate

typically we put 50 hrs a year on. but with surfing and sky skiing i'm thinking at least 75.....i hope
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

We are just lucky enough to have jobs that give us the flexibility to go out so much, and for a couple of the guys I ride with girlfriends who are understanding and supportive of them riding. It really doesn't feel like we spend that much time on the water either. Right now we are going out at least once every weekend, and in a few weeks will start hitting the water after work during the week. I think since super bowl weekend we have only missed one weekend out on the water, and I am in Oregon, so we have been blessed with having nice enough weather to ride on weekends so early in the year.
    You must be talking the thurs fri sat sun because dam near every weekend on Sunday Mon Tuesday the weather is dog do do. I have made it out 4 times this year and only 2xs with my boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    holy crap thats some serious boating!! wish i had that kinda time to spend on the lakes
    holy crap X 2
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

All I can say is WOW

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

we have had a cold start to summer, snow in the middle of May! but we should still hit 80+ this year. if i can get a Lake Powell trip it will be 100.

we you track everyone's predictions and let have us report what we did or why we did not make it?
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Zero hours so far but June, July and August will come on strong. The biggest time will come from being one of 4 boats for my sons high school youth group trip called H2O. 4 days of 80+ high schoolers with two 3 hour sessions of water time per day. We also have quite a bit of camping time lined up that will give us a few hours. We used to anchor and hang out more but as the kids are getting older we run the boat a little more and anchor a little less. We will never give up the floating around time though because it is such a blast to just hang with the family and friends while cooking some brats on the Grillobius.