Thread: New Wakeboard

Default New Wakeboard

Just Picked Up New Ronix Viva With Ronix One Bindings Ill Have As A Demo For The Next Two Weeks.....anyone Ridden This Bored? I Havent Rode Anything But My Ronix Covin With The Scout Boots Forever And Am Pretty Excited About The New Set Up.....
    Hopefully I Like It Cause Its Time For A New Bored...
    ~Prove it~
    2008 Moomba Outback V
    Upgrades SO FAR more to come for the summer!!!!
    new decals, tinted winshield, new trailer tires.....

A buddy of mine has the one boots as well, I tried them and man were they comfy.

i had the ronix scouts which i loved and didnt think id find a better boot to my liking but after trying the ronix ones WOW they are such a snug comfy fit i can already tell you there my new favorite boot
    ~Prove it~
    2008 Moomba Outback V

Great board, great boots. You'll love both. The Viva is a fast board - it really shreds. Those are some of the most comfy boots you'll ever ride.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

I have the Ronix One boots. I never knew that wakeboard boots could be this comfortable. I only wish my snowboard boots felt this good....
    2007 Mobius LS

ya the boots are defin staying by far the most comfortable boot ive tried! cant wait to try the bored its got alot of good reviews and have heard nothing but good things about it......hopefully this snow melts yes snow in may and the sun comes out i live in colorado we have some pretty unpridictable weather its 80 one day and snow the next
    ~Prove it~
    2008 Moomba Outback V

Hey outbackv
    where in co are you? We got out for a ride saturday afternoon. Left this am and snow! Plane was delayed for deicing. I'm in se metro. Usually go to CC. Where you getting the new stuff from? I need a new setup but haven't found what I want yet.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Yearround glad to see some moomba owners in colorado! i also to mine out this weekend not to ride just to try out the the actuators i put on before the season starts up! ya the snow is really raining on my parade......i live up in lakewood where abouts are you? by cc do you mean cherry creek? i get most of my gear at tommys slalom shop on 38th and sheridan there great and will let you demo all there boards before you buy one to make sure you get the one you want!
    ~Prove it~
    2008 Moomba Outback V

outbackv,
    yes cherry creek we are 4 miles from the ramp. i have been to tommy's quite a bit, they are good, they just really like their bu's. guess i just need to try a few of their boards.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

ya give it a shot man! ill let you know what i think of the new viva when i take it out soon
    ~Prove it~
    2008 Moomba Outback V