Default How to set this up

Just upgraded the 6 cabin speakers to Polk Audio, Two Kicker tower speakers and 1 12" Kicker Sub and going to be using a Sony head unit.

Now currently I have 3 amps (not currently in the boat). The only problem is that they are all 2 channel, yet different watts.

1600w
    400w
    300w
    All 2 channel.

Can I still configure this or should I just trash these and go with something different?

If I use these, which speakers should go to which amp (Only neededing to use 2 amps I am assuming).

Thanks

(Sorry for the newbie questions.)

Quote Originally Posted by 02Outback View Post
    Just upgraded the 6 cabin speakers to Polk Audio, Two Kicker tower speakers and 1 12" Kicker Sub and going to be using a Sony head unit.

Now currently I have 3 amps (not currently in the boat). The only problem is that they are all 2 channel, yet different watts.

1600w
    400w
    300w
    All 2 channel.

Can I still configure this or should I just trash these and go with something different?

If I use these, which speakers should go to which amp (Only neededing to use 2 amps I am assuming).

Thanks

What is the brand and model of each amp and the model of the Sony head unit? That will help.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by 02Outback View Post

1600w
    400w
    300w
    All 2 channel.

Thanks

With this set up i would wire it up like this.

400Watt amp for the cabins. You can wire both rear speakers in series and then cross the nose speaker as parallel to keep your Ohms at 2. Hope thats right. Im sure someone will correct me if im wrong LOL. Id Ohm it to make sure.

300W to the tower. Simple left and right config.

1600 Watt to the sub. Yes its way to much power for sure. But you just keep the gain down low and it shouldn't be an issue.

This is my off the hip shot at this as i would also like Al need to know the exact amps so i can look up the specs and see what they are exactly and how its best to run the system.

Also what Kicker 12 are you running? 4 ohm Single Voice Coil or Duel Voice Coil.

What kickers are in the tower? 1 pair 2 pair?
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]