Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Moomba Banners / Signage/ Lights????

Just curious if any one has or knows anyone or any place that has
    MOOMBA signs or banners or any cool moomba stuff they would wanna sell
    for my house and garage...
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

I've seen stuff on ebay occaisonally otherwise a dealer would probably be your only source.
    2007 Mobius LSV

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tecar...item3efd5a5919

This is on ebay right now!! I've seen it on there for quite some time now!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Yea i saw that on Ebay for a lil while also, I am really looking for the large banner, when we bought the boat I asked our dealer about getting one or me buying one and he was almost offened .... I was not really happy with the reatcion but he tried to explain to me that even the dealer cant obtain them that easily... what he tells me is that they have to order a whoe "advertisment package" which is hundredes of dollars some times up to thousands .. I dunno if i completly belived him fully ... but none the less hard than hell to get some banners .. which kinda doesnt make sense to me Wouldnt moomba and supra want there customers to freely promote the boats we love and the boats they sell ? just food for thought ..
    maybe I am missing some underlying secrect meaning lol
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

Quote Originally Posted by aook23 View Post
    Wouldnt moomba and supra want there customers to freely promote the boats we love and the boats they sell ? just food for thought ..
    maybe I am missing some underlying secrect meaning lol
    I'm sure that they would, but it's more difficult than one might think. I work for a mid-size company and part of my responsibilities include the marketing of our products. You might be surprised how expensive stuff like this can be and how quickly it goes.

Just as a simple example, I purchased 1,800 golf shirts to support a new product launch and the total was just over $30,000. Yeah, that's a cheap $16 shirt and they were gone in 60 sec. And the people that didn't get one were ticked off.

I'd rather SC continues to deliver to a quality product at a price that I can afford. Maybe we can get enough people together for a group buy and SC will let their team design a banner and help with the printing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    You mean like this one ?

By sled491 at 2009-01-24
    I Hate you

just kidding ... yea thats pretty much what im lookin for ! hahaha
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

good point wolfman, yea i would be interested in doing some sort of group buy... my other thoughts were to get my own banners made but i would like to keep the money going towards moomba, but maybe an option if the buy dosent work out ,, but i really dont wanna have to worry about copyright type stuff either
    never enough ...
    ------------------------
    2005 Mobius XLV

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    You mean like this one ?

By sled491 at 2009-01-24
    sled you know you wanna ship that banner to me... cause it is my exact boat!! i've been looking and even called two dealers asking if they could get that exact banner for me but no luck. i know you guys said at the boat show but hell the ohio boat show didn't even have a moomba dealer there!!
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

after looking at that banner and knowing Sled has a outback, Im betting that banner is his little reminder that he wants a LSV. Bet he is the 1st to own 2 Moomba's-only way to have the best of both worlds.

btw-clean that garage
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled, Nice....

aook23, take some graphics from the forum and the web and see if a local sign,print shop can make you one. I own a small biz and we ordered a fabric logo sign for , trade shows, fairs, booths etc. and it was close to 300 bucks. I think billboard vinyl is about 500 for production. When the economy goes in the tank so does the soft, fluffy marketing advertising stuff as well.

BTW i doe have some moomba vinly decals you can have for your truck, etc if you pm me your address. they are the oval moomba with wakeboard boats below about 2.5" by 12"
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold