Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

So does anyone see a issue with this at all? I'm just thinking putting a "Y" in the filler hose and in the vent hose and just running hose to the other side.

I don't see any issues. I'd would try to take a look at a Supra that has it to see how it's done from the factory, then duplicate that if possible. Oh, and start mentally preparing for that big hole you'll need to drill in your boat.

I like to fill the boat back up on the way home from the lake, that way i only have to worry about filling the truck if at all the next time out.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by walb0244 View Post
    So does anyone see a issue with this at all? I'm just thinking putting a "Y" in the filler hose and in the vent hose and just running hose to the other side.
    I don't see any issues other than just finding the right hoses and the right Y to fit the hoses. The fill hose is pretty big, and pretty stiff. You also have to over the V-drive/transmission so if you have the GIII system, the sprinkler valves might be in the way.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

My father in law owns a body shop so I don't think finding the hoses and "Y" will be that difficult to do. If need be I could do this just before it goes into the tanks under the floor and not have to worry about things being in the way as much.

why not be an obnoxious a-hole and park in the middle, between 2 sets of pumps and run one hose to the truck one to the boat?

You must be from Ohio.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    why not be an obnoxious a-hole and park in the middle, between 2 sets of pumps and run one hose to the truck one to the boat?
    I cannot say I haven't done that
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I used to piss and moan each time we went to fill up last summer because the truck is on the left and the boat was on the right. After waiting 15 minutes in line to get the truck up there and fill, then i had to circle the station and wait again for the boat. Sometimes we spent an hour at the local station.

Well now its no issue as Black Betty takes Diesel and the station i love is Gas only LOL. Betty will get filled the night before and the boat the morning of. I prefer to fill the boat with my crew so they see how much Fierah drinks LOL.

Used to work better as they saw the gas bill on Blue also. Well cant have it all i guess.

Black Betty hurts the gas card more then Blue but Betty does get better milage in the long run.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Never thought about adding another filler. Even though I hate filling on that side!
    Hmmmmm...
    Imma definly gonna look into er.

PWI as usual...